At Leckhampton, we even have an awesome swimming pool! It is usually open during the Summer months, although exact dates are weather dependent. Take a look at the video below:
Entrance to the pool enclosure can be gained by using an A20 key on the padlock securing the gates (the key will be released once the lock has been secured). It is the responsibility of the last person leaving the enclosure to secure the gates.
In view of the potential danger posed by irresponsible use, the following rules MUST be observed by pool users at all times. Persons failing to follow these rules will be barred from using the facility:
- Children MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult when entering the pool enclosure.
- Lone swimming is strictly forbidden. If it comes to the College’s attention that this rule is not being strictly observed, the pool will be closed.
- Before use, check that the rescue pole is available.
- Use of the pool is limited to the opening hours which are between 7.30 a.m. and dusk.
- Use of the pool is forbidden during filling/emptying or chemical treatment operations.
- No glassware or similar material may be taken into the pool area.
- Diving is strictly forbidden.
- Users must not run or involve themselves in horseplay around the pool.
- Do not use the pool if you have recently eaten or consumed alcohol.
- Signs indicating that the pool is closed must be strictly observed.
Users should note that a First Aid kit is located on the patio area near the Leckhampton House.