Leckhampton Library is our own personal reading library. Here you’ll find a range of books to read for pleasure, from classic novels to contemporary literature and non-fiction. The library is a social space and a place to study, with both desks and communal seating available.
Essential FAQs of Leckhampton Library
- Where is the library? Ground floor of the GTB (underneath the A-D block).
- How do I get in? Access the library with your University Card any time of the day or night.
- How do I find a book? Download a list of the books at Leckhampton Library here. You can also search for books on iDiscover, where they can be found as a subset of the Taylor Library under Corpus Christi College.
- How do I borrow a book? Write your name and the book title in the logbook. There is no limit on the number of books you can borrow or the length of time you can keep then.
- Can I bring food or drink in? No, with the exception of water.
- Can I use the library for an event? Yes! You can book the library by sending an email to Aldona at email@example.com
- How can I suggest a book? Fill in the Google form. We purchase new books for the library every year and we’re always looking for suggestions. Keep in mind that this is a general-purpose reading library, so academic books and textbooks won’t be the priority of Leckhampton Library – instead, why not suggest them for the Taylor Library?
The computer room is located on the ground floor of the GTB building, right next to the library. It is provided with two computers and a printer. Moreover, cleaning kits for your laptop and for other electronic equipment are available and can be freely used by members of the MCR.